Steps to troubleshoot connection issues:
1. Move your Sense-U device close to your WiFi router and make sure you are able to connect to internet.
2. Verify the WiFi password has not been changed recently.
3. Switch your smartphone to cellular plan to see if it is able to stream the video.
4. Check your network connection and WiFi password.
5. If still not working, delete the camera from your current account and register the latest iOS app(3.1.2) with a NEW email address to pair the camera again. It will connect your camera to a closer server to improve connection performance.
*If still no luck, feel free to submit a request here, or contact us via in-app Feedback (from the Sense-U App->Setup->Help->Feedback) for expedited diagnose.