Steps to troubleshoot pairing issues:
1. Make sure the selected Wi-Fi network is 2.4G private WiFi network, and is not a public Wi-Fi network requiring credential login on a web portal like the ones at airport.
2. Verify the entered Wi-Fi password is right.
3. If the indicator is flashing RED and GREEN, it implies weak Wi-Fi signal or crowded network situation. Move your Sense-U device close to your Wi-Fi router and make sure you are able to connect to internet.
4. If the indicator light is solid GREEN after pairing, but the App doesn't stream video as expected, please log out and log in again to reload the video stream.
"Unrecognized QR code" Error:
1. Make sure the selected Wi-Fi network is 2.4G private Wi-Fi network, and is not a public Wi-Fi network requiring credential login on a web portal like the ones at airport.
2. Ensure the lens is not blocked and clean. Move to a brighter place and adjust the brightness of your smartphone to maximum. Place the app QR code in front of the video camera at a distance of 6”-12”(15cm-30cm). Adjust the angle and distance until you hear a prompt.
3. Alternatively, try Auto Scan method: “Try Auto Scan ->” (Available for iOS App now)
4. If you are using a Wi-Fi 6 router with single network ID (SSID), make sure to unselect "SMART CONNECT" from your router's web interface or app, and then choose the 2G SSID to pair:
(e.g: TP-Link Tether App)
Tips: Where to find Smart Connect for typical routers:
- Tp-Link Wi-Fi 6: https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/2595/
- Netgear Wi-Fi 6: https://kb.netgear.com/25346/
- Amazon Eero - Temporarily pause 5GHz: https://support.eero.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005497223/
- Aus Wi-Fi 6: https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1012132/
"Unable to pair" Error with an error bar code:
- Follow the instruction and send us the bar code image.
- Allow 1 business day for us to unlink the camera from your account.
- Add the camera again to your account from the Sense-U app->Setup-> Add Device or the Sense-U app->Setup->Manage Devices->+.
"Account already exists" Error:
1. Register the Sense-U Baby(New) app with a NEW email ID.
2. Send us the error bar code image together with your NEW email ID.
3. Allow 1 business day for us to unlink the camera from your old account.
4. Add the camera again to your new email ID.
* If still no luck, refer to the latest user manual or contact us from the Sense-U App->Setup->Help->Feedback.