This article will guide you through the steps of pairing your Sense-U camera with a phone.
Before you begin
Place your video device, mobile phone, WiFi router as close as possible and make sure the selected WiFi network is 2.4G band and is a private WiFi network.
* Public WiFi network which pops up a login page asking for credential information during setup as at the airport is not supported.
Let's get started
- Sign into your Sense-U account
- Tap 'Add Device' ->"Sense-U Video" ->Assign the camera to a Baby
- Enter your Wi-Fi password -> Tap "Confirm"
- Move the phone slowly to scan the QR code. Please ensure the flashing red light is aimed at the center of the QR code when you move the phone.
- If the indicator light stays as flashing GREEN after pairing, most likely the WiFi password was entered not right or the network signal was not strong. Press the Reset Button on the back of the device using a reset pin until the device starts to beep and the indicator light changes to flashing RED and try again.
- If not working, switch to another network to try again.